We awarded seven college scholarships this year!
If your company is a member of the South Area Business Association, and your teen is a graduating senior, they may be eligible for one of the scholarships we give each year. Here is the employer poster.
Join us for the next
February 9, 2016 – 11:45 am to 1:00 pm
at the Greenwood Hills Country Club
Networking and Client Development
Ruffi Law Offices, S.C.
If networking is part of your job, you won’t want to miss our next presentation. Sarah Ruffi will give us some pointers on how to make networking a lifestyle instead of a part of your job. Learn some pointers on how adjusting your mind set and implementing some changes to your day can make a world of difference in your business and personal life.
Sarah Ruffi has been involved in business her entire life, including working in her family’s manufacturing business. With a B.S. in Marketing and Finance from Marquette University and an M.B.A. from University of Wisconsin – Whitewater, Sarah entered law school with a strong business background.
Since graduating from Marquette University Law School, Sarah has been providing business professionals with peace of mind by counseling companies in all aspects of their operations. She also knows the challenges and triumphs of being a business owner with employees.
NOTE: Sarah serves on the SABA Board of Directors
$12 / Member and Dues Current
$15 / After RSVP date and at the door.
$15 / Non Member
$18 / After RSVP date and at the door.
Online RSVP by Friday, February 5, 2016
Contact Dianne 715.355.1255 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Be a Sponsor for the Month and Receive …
- Your ad here and in our newsletter
- Your logo on emails to our membership
- Bring your message to our lunch and speak to over 50 members from a variety of businesses*, owners, and managers.
- Bring a door prize for a drawing.
- Your investment is only $50 !
* Our memberhip includes businesses and professionals in broadcasting, investment, banking, internet, advertising, marketing, specialty products, legal, retail, vision care, hotel, recreation, insurance, manufacturing, housing, automotive sales & services, towing, salvage, accounting, employment, construction, associations, engineering, electronic, restaurant & catering, grocery, personal care, government, law enforcement, health care, retail, sports, distribution, education, retirement, assisted living and memory communities, travel, industrial, dry cleaners, publishing, funeral, moving, business organizations, fitness, real estate, beverage, office copiers & products, business cleaning, lawncare & related services – and more!